Monday, November 25, 2013

Cambodia Trip 1.4c

The fact that it was an overcast day in the off-season and we had got an early start meant that my visit was not impacted by large numbers of tourists – especially annoying were those in large groups – until after 8 a.m. I was even able to meditate in another quiet area of the temple. As it turned out, I was able to pray for my family, for Thip and I, my friends, village and temple at each and ever Angkor temple I went to during my three days.

Here’s some more video I shot of Angkor Wat. These are views of the right side and center:


Angkor Wat 2 from Malcolm Gault-Williams on Vimeo.


I called Thip from Angkor Wat. She’s doing good and not even relying on her family members to stay with her overnight, like she used to.

Here are some additional photos I shot in the gray morning:






No comments: